Before you can add us to your Google Developer Account, you’ll have to create an account first. Check out our How to Create a Google Developer Account article on the step-by-step process on how to do that.
Now that you have a Google Developer Account, you’ll have to add Buildfire to your account so that we may access it and publish your app on your behalf.
1. Log into your Google Play Developer Console then click on “Invite co-workers to the Developer Console”.
2. Click on “Invite New User”.
3. Fill out the following information
- Under “Invite New User”, input our Publishing team’s email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Set the Access expiry date to Never. This will insure that if you ever run into any issues, our team will be able to access your account and resolve them quickly.
- Select the “Release Manager” role. This will automatically give our team the correct permissions to publish your app to the App Store.
- Click “Send Invitation”.
4. Now once you are ready for us to submit your Android app to Google Play, just make sure to provide your Google Developer Nam when filling out the “Android Specific” section on your Publishing Info page
We need this information to in order to confirm whether or not we received your invitation email to publish these apps. When you’re ready to publish your app, our team will now be able to access your account to publish it for you.