In this article we will show you how to upload images to the media library, then use them in the app.
The media library allows you to upload photos and use them throughout the app.
NOTE: You can upload any image(s) in jpg, jpeg, or png format under 10MB and we’ll automatically scale and center the image to fit your layout and design selections. You'll just need to make sure the artwork is centered based on your layout.
Pretty neat, huh?
How to add an image to the Media Library
- Step 1: Go to “Media Library” in the left menu.
- Step 2: Click “Import New Files” and choose the file(s) on your computer you would like to add.
- Step 3: You should see an “Upload Successful” message and your images added to the media library.
How to add an image to a plugin
- Step 1: Find a section of the app that can use the media library (anywhere you see a box with a plus sign or (Add Image” button) and click on it. Note: You must have a URL to load an image into a WYSIWYG.
- Step 2: Select the image(s) you would like to use from the Media Center pop up dialog box.
- Step 3: Click “Insert Selection” at the bottom of the dialog box.
Once you’re done, simply click “Publish” and through our smartSYNC technology, your content will go live on your users’ apps.
Make sure to check out our article Working with App Artwork to get some resources and best practices to really make your app pop.