About In-App Purchases
If you want to monetize your app by utilizing In-App Purchases, this product update is for you.
- An educator who wants to sell curriculum
- A band who wants to sell exclusive content
- A content creator who wants to sell premium content
- An app that sells access to exclusive deals or information
- Or anyone else who wants to sell content through your app, now you can.
We’ve even built this feature right into the system so that you can turn it on for any BuildFire plugin.
Do note, however, that in order to utilize this feature, you must:
- Have your own Apple Developer and Google Play accounts so that the money accrued from In-App Purchases goes directly to you and
- Upgrade your account to a subscription plan that includes this feature
A Note to White Label Resellers
Please note that in-app purchases is still in testing and, therefore, is not yet available on your accounts. Once we have finished testing and if you are on the corresponding plan, we will release it to your accounts so you can make it available to your clients.
Step 1: How to Set Up In-App Purchases in iTunes Connect (iOS)
Check out the following article for step-by-step instructions on how to set up in-app purchases in the App Store / iTunes Connect for your iOS app
Step 2: How to Set Up In-App Purchases for Google Play (Android)
Check out the following article for step-by-step instructions on how to set up in-app purchases in Google Play for your Android app
Step 3: How to Set Up In-App Purchases in Your App's Control Panel
Check out the following article for step-by-step instructions on how to set up in-app purchases in your app's control panel
If you have any additional questions, feel free to let us know.
Now get out there and squeeze the cheese!
Here’s to your success!